Skip to main content

[PHP] Build Tool PHING: Windows XP XAMP error

http://blog.contussupport.com/can%E2%80%99t-load-default-task-list-error-message-in-xamppphingeclipse/

I recently installed eclipse to use build.xml to build my PHP project. When I tried to build the project, I got an error message stating, “Build Failed. Can’t load default task list”
I searched in Google and found that I need to add include path for pear data folder in php.ini. Even after following through that and making the specified changes, the problem was persistent.
Then I started exploring the cause of error in phing folder php files. Then I found that some of the files were missing in phing folder inside PEAR directory (I first discovered defaults.properties file was missing in phing/tasks folder and then found many files missing)
Note: I installed phing using pear install.
I downloaded the latest stable zip package of phing from http://www.phing.info/trac/wiki/Users/Download and replaced the folder named phing inside d:/xampp/php/PEAR directory with the phing folder inside classes directory from the downloaded file.
Once I completed the above step, I got another error message as “no Version.txt file found” when I tried to build the project again. To solve this, I copied “etc” folder from downloaded package and pasted it into d:/xampp/php/PEAR/phing folder. Once I did that, the problem was resolved and everything worked fine and I was able to build my project successfully. Hope this will help you if you get “Can’t Load Default Task List Error Message” in xampp/phing/eclipse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

access logs to PDT

zgrep "text" /var/log/nginx/access.log | awk '{print $6}' | sed -e 's/\"/\ /g' | awk -F'[:/]' '{   # Build a new date string that GNU date can understand   timestamp = $1 " " $2 " " $3 " " $4 ":" $5 ":" $6   cmd = "TZ=\"America/Los_Angeles\" date -d \"" timestamp " UTC\" \"+%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S %Z\""   cmd | getline converted   close(cmd)   print converted }'

Using a SOAP service as DLL

By default, when you do an Add Service Reference operation, the WCF runtime will generate the client-side proxy for you. The simplest way to use it is to instantiate the client proxy with a constructor that takes no parameters, and just grab the info from the app.config : YourServiceClient proxy = new YourServiceClient(); This requires the config file to have a <client> entry with your service contract - if not, you'll get the error you have. But the client side proxy class generated by the WCF runtime also has additional constructors - one takes an endpoint address and a binding, for instance: BasicHttpBinding binding = new BasicHttpBinding(); binding.Security.Mode = BasicHttpSecurityMode.Transport;  EndpointAddress epa = new EndpointAddress("http://example.com/api/?wsdl"); YourServiceClient proxy = new YourServiceClient(binding, epa); With this setup, no config file at all is needed - you're defining everything in code. Of course, you can also s...

Installing Nginx for PHP, MySQL

Nginx is a high performance HTTP server. It provides very fast speed of delivering web pages, and uses fewer resources at the same time. With Nginx (Pronounced Engine X) A server with low resources will be able to serve many more clients, due to this, many popular websites use this (To conserve their resources, of course). In this blog post, I am going to discuss how to install Nginx, along with PHP, and MYSQL. You will need to follow very close attention to this article, else, one mistake and you may need to restart all over again. The first thing you will need to do of course is own a VPS/Dedicated server. You will also need to have an SSH Client (Putty), and your username and password. If you have all of this, the first thing you need to do is login to your panel, and rebuild the server with some version of CentOS (it does not matter what version, really). Once you have done so, login to your SSH client, supplying the required information. Next, we are going to begin the actu...